Task 2 Unit 3

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

This is the slide show that we did our presentation on as a group. The people that were in my group are Charlotte, Darryl and Matt.

These are all of the answers that I got from my surveys about the game I’m doing for the trailer.

For the presentation I spoke about the Shooting games me and Matt did half each because we did some research about them because our games are really similar.

I also talked about the Key findings.

Survey summary

On my survey it says that 80% were male and 20% were other, on the second question it says that 80% would see an advert on YouTube and the other 20% said Twitch which is a streaming program, on the 3rd question it said that 40% liked horror games, 20% liked sport games and 40% liked other. On the 4th question 20% said they loved it, 20% said they hated it, 40% had mixed feelings and 20% never heard of it. On the 5th question 60% were playing 1-4 hours a day, 20% 12-14 and 20% played 14+ hours. On the 6th question 60% would play a remastered version and 40% said maybe.

Other research 

Screen Shot 2017-06-21 at 14.52.39Screen Shot 2017-06-21 at 14.52.07Screen Shot 2017-06-21 at 14.51.55Screen Shot 2017-06-21 at 14.35.36Screen Shot 2017-06-21 at 14.35.27

This is a basic summary of another survey i found on a website called www,yougov.com. The game is also Resident Evil


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at WordPress.com.

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: